I noticed that I had 123 posts. 1...2...3...I find it amusing.
Fire is art, I believe that with all of my heart.
So I beg and plea that we may see,
The difference between us,
And the world apart,
Ah do I need to concentrate,
I do what you call procrastinate,
And I can tell without debate,
That I need to tell you before all is too late,
That as I see the world spread on paper before me,
Lost are we in the great sea wanting to say to thee,
That I want you, to be with me,
Anyways, enough with the rhymes...for now. I need to start working on that play, I have plenty of inspiration, just no motivation. Well, actually, I have as much as possible, I just am very lazical. So I am hoping to do some on it tonight or something of the sort.
I don't have much to blog about right now, so adios for now!
Thanks for reading!
Jack,
*Subtle ending*

i really enjoy the rhymes! they a lot of sense ... in a lighthearted way.
ReplyDeleteso, about the play, do you write the plot first?
or the characters? how is writing a play different from writing short stories?
hahah... i love that word: lazical... sounds like lyrical but lazy!
I make it up as I go honestly, I cannot stand planning things out. Although, I did have a list of names when I started, other then that. I play it as I go, see how it comes out. It is a bit difference being that I am writing it as a script and not a story to be read. So a little different.
ReplyDelete