Bite you in the butt.
Tonight, my dad is taking me and the gang to the Movies to watch a movie. Last time I went to a movie with the group in question, I acted like my dad had hit me with his minivan, which resulted in some random lady gasping at me, until I stood up and walked into the car. I didn't even notice that she had reacted like so until my sister told me so, I wanted to rewind time and do it more dramatically, oh yeah.
So you remember a few post ago when me and my brothers sometimes rate girls?
Now, for all of your girls who think this may be very low of us, let me tell you. I know how you are when you see a guy, I have sisters. And you are just as bad if not worse then us.
Anyway, back to my point.
Well ever since I posted that, all of my siblings have been asking me to rate girls, my brother pulled up his facebook page and started showing me girls from his friends list try to get me to rate them. And one of my other brothers tried to get me to rate a girl last night at the gym. I'll tell you, it was kinda embarrassing because the girl walked in as I was doing my ab workout. No what's so embarrassing about that? I tend to flex my muscles in that room due to big mirrors the size of a wall.
Well, my life goes on.
This brings back childhood memories...when Pluto...*tears*...was still a planet!! *Cries*
Thanks for reading!
Blog to you later!
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment