Oh has life been so and all that? Yes, and I love every second of it.
People ask each other all the time; "What is the secret to happiness?" The simple answer is simply: "Jesus." Simply, that is all we need, or is it? Happiness, hm, let me do my thing and research that.
I couldn't find anything worth while so I will babble what I already know.
Happiness versus Joy. Which would you rather have? Happiness is the state of a few moments of pleasure. i.e. someone gives you a Mountain dew, a donuts, and some Old Spice. All. For. Free. Oh I would be happy as well.
Now what about Joy? Hm, Joy, not the name in this case. Joy is the state of joy, simply. It lasts forever! The Joy of a happy marriage. Ha! That is ironic, yet joyous. Well, then again, I wouldn't know. I am still as single as a...well...the letter 1. It is lonely and single.
So, the secret to happiness in this sense should not be Jesus. Why not? Well, Jesus should be JOY! Something that lasts in us forever!! Jesus is the secret to living life, and having joy.
So in my opinion, what is the secret to happiness? It is a hard thing to achieve. I see it as this, I find what makes me happy, and I find when it is applied, and I sit back and enjoy it. One thing I love and that brings me happiness. An awkward moment.
(i.e. I once was chatting with a girl, and she made a comment that her room was feeling hot. I quickly typed in: "It's all you baby!" Oh yes, I said that, we both had a laugh. Good times!)
Be Happy, be healthy, eat some moes!
Thanks for reading,
Jack,

have you ever thought of writing a column for a magazine or newspaper?
ReplyDeletei find reading to be very fun, but i learn things too, which is an added bonus!
joy vs happiness... also, you are right about Jesus and joy!
I do want to write a column! And it being a small town they could probably use someone like me. I am going to look into that sometime.
ReplyDeletemy sister used to write a column when she lived in Anadarko, Oklahoma. it was not a long column, but very nice to read...
ReplyDeleteshe always enjoyed writing it and she was widely read by almost everyone in town.
Actually, I would really want to do one of those "Anonymous writer" things. Where no one knew who was writing it other than the other writers and publishers.
ReplyDeletethat sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeletehaha, Oh how I love awkward moments.... :P
ReplyDeleteOh yes, enough said.
ReplyDeleteYes- I love your new haircut. You really should write column!!!
ReplyDeleteCHEESE :p
I will try, and if I do I will post every article here for all to see.
ReplyDelete