Another Secret:
She smiles as she walks by,
She acts like she, is pushing her hair behind, her ears as she averts her eyes,
She try's, to seem like she, is not laughing at me,
She must go, so watch her say those goodbyes,
I won't no, no I can't cry as she leaves me, alone on the roadside,
And I won't lie, no, no, no, no, I won't lie,
And yes I do, I think she is easy on the eyes, especially mine,
As I watch her, going by, I turn to my friend and with no surprise,
We are, nodding to each other, because now we are, secret lovers!
It would be, an insult, yes, a shocking result!
If you rated her less then a five! Don't lie, you believe that she is at least a nine,
Ooohh! She, is the prettiest girl I've seen today, and as I walk away, in the opposite direction of her,
I start to believe, that I am just another, because I bet she has multiple secret lovers!
That doesn't come as a surprise, when I see her, the butterflies rise,
To the top of my tummy, I feel, as numb as a mummy, sitting here dreaming like a dummy, in the back of my mind,
About her, oh yes, she is the one, I've been trying to, tell you, about,
You know now that I think about it, she has a beautiful name and I just want to shout it,
I tell my friends that she is taken, by me, but truthfully, I am just faking, that little bit,
She is coming near, and it is clear, that my existence, is oblivious to her,
I feel like a nerd, just pushed to the side, oh oh, that's not really a big surprise,
I pick myself up, no I won't cower down like a skittish pup, I'm getting up,
You know now I have decided, that ever since we met, I felt like we had, telepathically collided,
But you have resided, always away, far from me, can my appearance really be, such an, atrocity?
Please don't, don't answer that! I don't see, how I could be, so scary, to you!
Oh oh well, put me back in my jail, all alone, throw a stone,
Oh brother! I am just another! Secret lover! Wake me, when it is all, over,
Thank you! Thank you all!
So, that is my post in a nutshell.
Thanks for reading! Have a brilliant night, wake up with the sunlight, look at it, and wave good morning for me, because I will still be in bed.
Jack,
great poem!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteI love it. Super cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is so great to get a compliment from you!
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a "like" button. I love this! Great job.
ReplyDeleteA comment works as well!
ReplyDelete