It has come, the event that I once waited for with anxiety, loved the thought of it. But now that it is here, oh I have the shivers. It is coming to an end, done, gone. It is finally time,--*tears up*--time to say...Goodbye Hannah Montana. I honestly, could care less if the music ended, in fact I would praise the Lord if her music stopped altogether. But the show, mostly because the character Jackson. But that is one of the shows
I watch, and yes I still hold my man pride as a man, as I watch that, as a man.
Anyways, so today I walk into the living room and look at my sister who is on her computer.
"So I am writing a few new songs, about socks, bad hair days, and cotton candy." I said.
She looks at me.
"It sounds like you are writing about a teenage girl." She bluntly replies.
I just stood there for a second trying to correlate everything each other.
"No, I said I am writing about socks, bad hair days, and cotton candy. You know, random and pointless songs for the point of getting people to laugh." I told her.
"Oh, I thought you said that you were writing a book about stuff like that, and I think it sounds like a teenage girl." She says as she gets up and walks to her room.
Now, I cannot say that I disagree with that, most teenage girls are ditsy like that, and I cannot stand them. If any of my sisters had been like that, oh what a terrible thought.
Anyway, back to writing. I will post all pointless songs here when they are done.
Thanks for reading.
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment