Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alright, imagine me laughing in a squeaky way, and like a laughing hyena. I just did that, why? Well, I HAVE 11 FOLLOWERS! And to state the irony, which truly might not be irony, but it correlates and makes me laugh. I was just reading another blog, and noticed something, that blogger has 15 followers, 15! She has had hers for like three weeks, I have had mine for almost nine months now, so I was depressed. But then I looked at the tab that was my dashboard, and I saw a glorious thought, one comment to be observed or whatever it is. And then I looked up, 11, not 10, eleven, I probably screamed like a little girl. (Hm, I should put a video of me doing that sometime!)

So back to business, tonight I have written several songs, one a rap song, the other about what humans do in bathrooms, I thought both were fails but someone else said that they weren't too shabby! So, I will post them here.


It's a little bit foamy, but it's a lot of smooth,
Shut the door, you need privacy in your bathroom,
You're gonna take it now, and pull it down your cheek,
And yes there will be little streaks, on your face,
That's what you do, when you shave,

Oh, all, of our little habits, running around like paranoid rabbits,
We spend forty two hours in a day, trying to find any way, to look better,
Oh what style of hair would match my blue sweater?
Maybe I should moisturize, so I be soothing on the eyes,

Oh aren't the ladies the worst?
Living with one in the house and only one bathroom is a curse!
Oh take your time, and all of mine, to get ready,
It's amazing with how long you work that you don't get sweaty!

I comb my hair, the length is unfair, but why do I even care?
I want to be wild and try seven different styles, at once,
I lean forward to the mirror, I can see my mustache a little bit clearer today,
It's only dark peach fuzz, but I'll shave anyway!

Splash a little water in my face, the Listerine has a horrible taste,
I grab my tooth paste and brush, I tell everyone to hush as I scrub,
Oh rats, I forgot to drain the tub!
So I run across the house screaming as I give myself a belly rub!

And that is what I do in the bathroom, and without a doubt,
I do some crazy things when I get out!



And now the rap song;

Yo, I'm walkin' down the street, cause I am the guy everybody wants to meet,
You see me coming by, such a cool and amazing guy,
You want to talk to me do you? But you don't want to,
Cause I'm too tough, too scary, walking around with my buddy Jerry,

As I walk around town, you get scared as I, throw my rhymes down,
You watch me walking by, and you say, Hey!
He's a gangster, a super hyper prankster!
I am really mean but I really like trees, you will see me going green this year,
And you might see me shed a tear when the smell of gasoline hits my ears,

People call me crazy, and people call me weird, and true, I don't have a beard,
But I don't care if I got weird hair, but I'll warn you now,
Don't even dare mess with me while I am sittin' in a chair,
You won't catch me wrestlin' a bear, but I do like to get some fresh air,

You might catch me jumpin' around, but I ain't no clown,
So what if I look like nerd? And you can bet in a race I won't be in third!
I don't even place at all, so take that I beat the system!
If you see me you'll know I got style, I can run about point zero miles,

You can't beat me, dude, even the weirdest of rodents are cooler than you!
That's what they say about me anyway, but I'm the coolest you'll see any day!
I rap my rhymes out all the time, you can't take this skill of mine,
I not rich at all, but when you need a rapper you know who's the best to call,
That's right not me, perhaps that guy Jay Z? Good luck with that,

I'm a gangster with white skin, I wear big glasses and love a good mandarin,
My hang out spot is a kitchen, but I ain't no chicken,
I really can't stand dogs but I love those little green frogs,
I get off subject all the time, if you don't believe me ask the friends of mine!
Where they? Anyway, you get the jist of what they would say,

So I fade out, and now you pout, but you doubt, my rappin' skillz,
You see, I said it with a Z, and I probably need to get out of here,
So as I go let me hear of all your cheers...
The silence is disturbing, not even a cricket was stirring,
So I will go, and no body knows, how this song goes,


Thank you for reading and for your sympathy laughs!

Goodnight,


Jack,

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I try, I was told a couple days ago that I could be a web comedian, so I am trying to write as many pointless songs as I can

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thanks! I loved this ! (scary/jerry... awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That was my first actually good rap song, the only one worth posting. I really enjoyed writing this. I am so glad that someone liked it! Well, two people! And more! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete