So, my life seems to be hitting the peek of interesting I guess, at this time I feel like yelling Vampire puns right now.
Well, writing, writing, writing, listening to music, listening to music, listening to music, listening to music. Yeah that's my life as of the past couple days. I am boring.
Wednesday there was a Bible study at our house, usually it is somewhere else but that place is getting worked on. I just sat here and did nothing. It's not that I am a heathen, well, I am, and yet I am not. I believe that I am a both a heathen, and a hypocrite, because if it were not so, Jesus would never have had to die for me. Anyway, back to my story.
The reason I didn't go into the Bible study is because I am not, I repeat NOT a shy guy at all, at any time. And so if I am ever in a room where people are discussing something, I want to put my opinion in, but I don't feel like I can! So, I wanted to go in there, but I don't think that I am allowed to.
Oh wells, let me leave you with this;
Well, goodbye my readers!
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment