I can see the clouds coming now,
And I can hear the rain hit the ground,The demons are here and they are pushing me down,
I can hear their laughing and mocking sounds,
Will ever go away? Lord please keep me safe!
Tears fall from my eyes as the lightning begins to strike,
And so I cry out, Lord please help me now,
I do not want to do this anymore!
Please save me before, it's too late,
Because I do these sins I just hate!
I sit in my bed thinking about this, all of the world talking about it,
Why do we live in lies? Making us despised, by everybody else,
I need some help from the most high, please send your grace from on high!
I tried to keep my eyes on you, as I walked across the big blue sea,
I tell myself that there is nothing that I would rather do, then bring glory and honor to you,
So why do I fall? I am not concentrated at all, and I start to drown, going, going down, down without you!
You pulled me out of the seas! Every time I call saying please!
You pulled me from the water, so I thank you my heavenly father!
You calmed storms with a word, your teachings no one had ever heard,
And I don't know how, so please separate me from the crowd!
Lord, teach me how to shine your light, to the world!
that is truly an Anointed song...
ReplyDeleteit reflects the life's cry of most of us wanting to please God, yet never feeling we have done so...
i have had that experience of crying out to God in my dispair, and every time, He heard me and answered me! sometimes it took some time to fix things, but right away, i felt His comfort immediately because i knew He had heard and i knew that, like your song says, He will pull us out of the seas, every time we call, saying please!
and this is a thank you song because after our "please" comes His help and after that, our thanksgiving!
that is a wonderful song and i hope it gets set to music and put on utube for others to be blessed by it.
thanks for sharing with us, God bless you for sharing.