Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crazy kids.

Let me just tell you; laugh out loud. A few people at church that I call friends, are and I quote; "in love." Laugh, Out, Loud. Let me just tell you, (And if either of you read this, I don't care, this is my blog where I post my opinion whether you like it or not.) Back to my point. They are too young to even have the slightest idea of "love," and I hope they read this and take what I am saying to heart. They are just teens, we teens are dumb. And we have no clue the danger that our emotions and feelings towards people hold, one minute we are "in love" and the next we are crying in our pillow throwing up every morsel that we eat. Especially love at our age! Honestly, as a teen, I have never felt this feeling or hurt. But I have talked to people who have. Ugh, we teens, we are too young to be pursuing anything like love. Now yes I have said that I want to go speed dating and stuff, but just for the experience, not for an actual relationship, if it did end up like that then whoopie for me! But it would only happen like that when I am older, when I have established my life, get a good job, and get at least three fourths of the way through college. Not in high school! Oh of course we all have our crushes, but never love! Not at this age! It is a far fetched idea. You are not even allowed to date to for crying out loud! What ever to them, let them ruin their teenage years by filling it with drama. Childhood is given to us so that we may "Have fun on other peoples time."


Anyway, tonight we had a guest speaker because our pastor and his wife are celebrating their 50th Anniversary, such a great thing! And so this guest speaker spoke, and he was amazing, he has inspired me. I have had a bit of writers block with songs, and he gave me inspiration. I'll let you see it when it is done.

Well good night all, bye, thanks for reading, take care. WATCH OUT FOR EMOTIONS!



Jack,

1 comment:

  1. what was the guest preacher's message that was so inspirational to you? please share it if you can! we all could use some inspiration!

    ps-- people change a lot over time... even one year can change a person... so it does make good sense to develop into the mature version of yourself where you won't be changing a lot more... i have heard couples in crisis say, "we just grew apart because we developed seperate interests..."

    on the other hand, some people can be very mature early on... i think maturity is the key.
    and unselfishness...

    today we heard a sermon that said, men like to have a wife encourage him in his achievements and what women like is security and being valued.

    i think that it takes unselfishness and maturity to have a good relationship that can lead to a happy and lasting marriage

    i hope your pastor shares some of his wisdom after he returns from his 50th anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete