Hey readers! Want to hear something weird? Of course you do! I had the strangest dream I have had in a long time last night. I had a dream, that some website, featured my blog, and that within seconds I had thousands of readers. That's why they call them dreams.
I forget what I came here to blog about. So, bear with me. Tell me, is it illegal to dance badly? If you have never seen me dance, then you might want to rethink your answer. I can dance, *cough*NOT*cough.*
GUESS WHAT?! Doctor Who starts back in April! I am excited! And Monday I apply for that job, officially.
I have some ideas for this blog, but thoughts fail me, sorry.
Well, I have nothing left to talk about...so...thanks for reading!
Jack,


Your blog is one I actually enjoy reading, so thank you for writing/blogging.
ReplyDeleteYes! I honestly fail to see how you enjoy this, it is painful for me to go back and read (more or less). But it is all in one's own opinion.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you like it! Thanks!