Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are you reading this? I am watching you, seriously, I know when you do or do not read this.

Well, this annual daily thing seems to get a bit...I cannot find a word that suits me right now. Anyway, back to reality...Who am I kidding? Reality, I have had several tastes of that but it never lasts to long. I like to let things roll on by, or at least try to.

Well Volleyball today was good, I annoyed several people to the point of targeting me in dodge ball. Fun times at my church.

Today has been a day, I did something I NEVER...EVER, do, I got up before 9 o'clock...*And then a gasp fell over the crowd.* I know, right?! I have a clear reputation of sleeping in until the sun goes down, okay, maybe a bit over stated.

I found that

I am tending

To do that

Paragraph thing on

My blog posts.

Anyway, so I have nothing else to blog about, I will post a picture, I will try to post a picture everyday.

2 comments:

  1. what is the photo of? I can't quite figure it out... nice colors though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a mushroom, I have several mushroom photos. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete