Sunday, February 7, 2010
We're laughing, we're laughing...and CUT! That's a wrap people, good job!!
I honestly have no clue the reason behind my title today, usually I do... I think. So I listen to music as I try and concentrate to writers mode, or at least thunder brain storms. It's just like any other brain storm, just with thunder, so much more powerful...(copyright J.M.A. books inc...not really.) So as I told you yesterday, I am working on a play. I am hoping that it might be played at the local opera house, I just want to see my writings in the eyes and actions of others. So, I tried to hint this subtly to you last post, but since that didn't work I am going to be straight out. Can you give me any suggestions on what it should be about? At all? I have been told a Medieval era, in France, and a Romance, love story, so on. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright, I give you're a nerd. :P lol haha, I'm more of a nerd though! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! Finally admittance, wait, I am way more of a nerd then you!
ReplyDeleteNot even close, I'm a nerdfigher.
ReplyDeleteWhat?!? You beat up nerds?!
ReplyDeletehahaha...no,
ReplyDeleteNerdfighter: Derived from the Vlogbrothers on youtube, Nerdfighters are known as the followers of the Vlogbrothers,Nerdfighters was originated from a video game seen at an airport. Nerdfighters are from Nerdfighteria. There are many different types of nerdfighters, Book nerds, Science and Math Nerds, Drama Nerds, Video Game Nerds...etc.
I'm a smart/book nerd, and somewhat video game nerd. :) and now you know.
I know exactly what the nerdfighters are. But thanks for telling me anyway!
ReplyDeletehaha, no problem. I was just saying I don't fight nerds! :P
ReplyDelete