And it will only kill you if you teamed up with a traitor.
Anyway, back to my blogging. My play has totally changed course, and I have hired, well not really hired, recruited a co-writer. Of which when this is done will get as much credit as me, when I have a feeling she will deserve more, so give her more. I have been listening to a song by Train, I actually have only heard this one song, it is the only one of theirs that I care to listen to.
Oh I love that song. Anywho.
My play has changed courses as of this whole co-writer, which is fine by me, because on my own it wasn't going anywhere so it seemed. I was going to do a medieval era thing. But now I am doing a modern day Romance with a love square, but six main characters. Let's see where this leads shall we? Anyway, I have nothing else to blog about at the moment, for I must go clean kitchen, talk and or type later people!
Jack,
Who in the world are you allowing to take over your writing?! I object.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your new layout. :) Makes my eyes very happy.
ReplyDeleteI am not allowing anyone to take over! Just help me out, a co-writer as was said. And the more I think about it I am glad that I did. It is for one project, that without her help I would be where I was, nowhere.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you, I changed it by your request anyway!
well there are precedents in music composition...
ReplyDeletewhere one writes the lyrics and one writes the melody...
just not too sure how it works with a 3 act play to be performed in a community play house,
... but if you found someone who can work well with you, like teamwork, where you can play off each other's strengths and combine your varied experiences, that would work...
just remember that no ONE should call all the shots... there is no "I" in team... it has to be a truly collaborative effort to really be teamwork. It takes great maturity to pull it off. But in the end, the finished product should be a reflexion of two distinct creative minds and indistinguishable humble hearts!
It can be done, ... so... best wishes!
Thank you, and my co-writer and I have been getting along swell. I still have no clue where we are going yet, but I know that with someone as talented as her trying to help me it will be splendid! I believe that it will turn out great, we shall see where we are led.
ReplyDelete