Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well, writing has come well for me. Although, I am just the pencil God writes with, not the true author.

I have decided to go through my books and re-write them, not totally, just add a few things here and there. Try and lengthen it.


 I wrote a new song today, I had one line for this before, then I got talking to some people and BANG! I came up with this crazy thing.


He fell for you like you were gravity,
And he was devastated to see,
You resit him like two positive magnets,
But now he is feeling a bit on the negative side,
Because you said goodbye, get, out of my life,

So he watched you go away like a helium balloon,
Gone away a little too soon, for him to take,
You stood by and just watched him break,
His life fell apart, you just stole his heart,

Oh you thief of love, He thought you were an angel from above,
You found a way in his heart, but never truly cared for him from the start,
Oh you destroyed, all of that poor boy's, sentimental joy!
Oh you truly thought, that all was fair in love and war,
He was foolish to get caught, in that love trap of yours,

I truly hope that his wounds heal,
Seeing him so sad is as repulsive oatmeal,
You are gone away so I want to see him over you,
I wish he would find somebody else,
Someone who would, love him than anybody else,
Oh then he could tell, you just held him in a emotion cell,

An unfair deck up your sleeve, and you could get anything,
If you asked for it, if you wanted it,
Just give a smile, and wait awhile, that guy will run a mile,
Just to do something for you, Can you not see, love when it's there?
You walk on as if you don't care,
But I know better than that, I won't fall into your little trap,



By the way, I am at this point not in love, nor have I experienced the emotions I continuously write about. I just write what comes out, my life is not a love story like I may imply through my twenty some love songs.

Anyway, thanks for reading, goodnight.



Jack,

4 comments:

  1. Do your ideas come as random as this a lot (just like, when you're talking to someone, they just POP into your head?)
    OK I'm gonna go now.
    CHEESE!!! :d (yummy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually yes sometimes, I'll be talking to friends and they will say something and I can make a joke out of it, other times I am the perfect example of an epic fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can you write about what you have not yet experienced... and yet do it so well?

    i am glad that you give the credit to God, because it has to be Him that gives you such insight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think that is what it means to be a fictional writer, to be able to embrace the things you have no clue what they are. It's the excitement of such a slow occupation one might say. But I try and write what ever comes to mind, I don't really have a passion when it comes to writing. I could care less if I wrote a love song versus a song about cotton candy (Whoa, now there's an idea.) Thank you anyway. And yes I give God the credit, He has been there for me through to much for me to just take credit for what He has let me do. Only by His grace and mercy do you read the words I type.

    ReplyDelete