Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lost love.

I have found a lost love of mine, well, not really lost, just have rekindled the feelings for, sounds about right. Over the summer and early fall I broke three bones as you may know, I was crippled from most of what I love. And so everyday I would go outside with my ipod and I would sit in our field listening to music, Coldplay music to be exact. So today I wanted to listen to some music on youtube, so I decided to look up Coldplay again. And the first song I listened to was Strawberry swing, as soon as it started playing a flood of memories came back to me. Some of the happiest and angriest moments in my life all coming back in a joyful tone. You see, most of what I wrote in my first book was written as I listened to Coldplay, they came to me as I listened to these love songs. So many emotions of mine are tied in these songs and they come out when I hear the songs, it is a touch of poetry.



My ipod, I have called it podna, don't ask.


Jack,

1 comment:

  1. music is a great blessing!
    i understand what you say about it.

    ReplyDelete