"Oh well, for by thought things were told, and were told truly amongst others!" I love the quotes I post!
Well, here it is, my not so hit song: Alone in my principles:
Take hold of me, Oh can't you see that it's cold outside,
Oh don't make this a goodbye, please hold me tight,
Today and tonight, I wish you were mine,
I should have seen you slipping away,
I am left here alone with this pain,
My biggest fear has turned to tears,
So I will sit in this corner and cry,
As I write that hit song of mine,
Alone in my principles,
You hold his hand with love in your eyes,
And there is just water in mine,
I thought you were all that I need,
But you walked away ignoring my plea,
Of will you stay with me,
So my dreams are shattered, and my hopes are crushed,
I gave you all of my trust, so leave if you must,
I guess I understand, that people change their minds,
All the time,
So you found somebody new,
I truly hope that he is the right one for you,
I wish the same could be said for me,
I cry alone so no one will see,
Oh this crazy drama in the life of me,
Not one of my favorite works, but still all the same, I wrote it, I love it!
Thanks for reading!
Jack,
keep writing,
ReplyDeletewe'll keep reading!
Thanks, and I will, I enjoy it too much to give up!
ReplyDelete