I have decided to do something, I am not going to write any books poems or anything except in my notebook for the rest of the year. I did in fact finish a book today. So unless it is in my notebook I will not be writing it, and yes, I will be writing a lot in my notebook. What is the point of stopping writing if I am only going to write more? Well I feel that I might need to stay off the computer for a bit, I've been on a lot as of late. So I will write in my notepads. It will be something I will try and do after I finish a book, take the rest of the month off. It will be good for me.So I believe, I don't want to be consumed in the computers and internet of today. So I will be trying to every day just go outside and write. Well, I guess this is all for today, talk later!
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment