Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, the wisdom of the wise...

I could go on and on with wisdom spoken by wise people. For instance: "If Abraham Lincoln were alive today, he would roll over in his grave!" Read that a few times until you get it. It is a quote by Ronald Reagan. But wise words need be spoken, written, and shared. One of the greatest examples of that I would say would be, the movie Hitch. Perhaps good advice in that movie that was spoken, and some that you just pick up as you go along, others you already knew but maybe needed reminding of. I honestly wish I held the answers to some things like Hitch, not necessarily the keys to a woman's train of thought. Seeing as the facts are held in full,  that for a man to truly enter a woman's mind he must first die. And then at that point, he can't enter a woman's mind, so the fact of the matter being, it is truly impossible to enter the mind of the species known as: Females.
"To enter a woman's mind is impossible, to try, is either idiocy, or bravery, each holding a little of the other." I once heard it spoken that way, very, very true. Now, that doesn't mean that someone is stupid if they try, they just are idiotic, or hold little love for their life, or are doing it for the sake of others, which falls into the category of idiocy. Now, just because it is impossible to enter and/or understand the female mind, doesn't mean that men cannot see through their point of view, or even perhaps understand glimpses of the female mind. Of course we all may say and have different opinions, of which is totally expected. But one thing that is probably not completely agreed with, is the fact that some minds, are dangerous to all, men or woman, neither could safely enter the minds of some and still stay sane. Not at all saying that there would be anything that would disgust them into the asylum, but confuse them, and see the person as one without a clue. I can speak for myself here, I have a mind like no other, my mind could kill anyone who entered except me. Not that they are not worthy, or they are too feeble, it is that I have had years of training with this particular brain. I have a very complex train of thought, I look at most everything through technicalities, everything lives and is entered into a higher level of complexity. I can chase rabbits like no one else, and sometimes I catch them too! I can go from a movie, to a shovel, to a tea party, to a kangaroo eating celery on the winter while painting Hawaii pink with elephant poke-a-dots, to my books, to music, to anything else. (If you don't believe me, reread this post.) So, words of the wise, let me give you some advice, if you have knowledge, share it. (Unless it is concerning a video game and the one wanting to know beats you every time.)

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I love this topic of the 'female mind' Or as Matt Thiessen sung: "The complex infrastructure known as the female mind." Whenever I read about it it makes me laugh, because I know it's true. That's why I love the song Mood Rings by Relient K so much... Anyway, it's guys that I find hard to understand... It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes it is a controversy of the genders, males are well, us. We are crazy people that enjoy inflicting pain on ourselves, and we all have our habits that may disgust the females. (Kinda scares women when they learn that God made them from men.) We are opposites really, men are men, and women are women. You say that guys are crazy? Well, yes we are, and actually, very few are complex enough to confuse people with their existence. Most of us are very simple, (Why do you think Hitch had to help those guys out?) But you must understand, we are confused by girls with your mood swings, and everything else. Women are women. Guys, some of us that is, for the sake of wanting to look smart, claim to understand women. Most of us understand that no man can do that, most of the ones that believe that, are married. I would have to claim to be the most confusing man I know. Like I said, I have an odd train of thought. I tend to talk to and about myself as if I was someone else. (AKA: third person.)Well, that's enough of my raving for now, until you reply if you do that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, it's really interesting... a blog written by a male and a blog written by a female, it's not at all impossible to see the difference... actually it's usually quite easy to tell who wrote what without actually being told...
    you can pretty clearly see how distinct the writings of a male author are from the writings of a female author, but i'd like to comment on the miracle that still, there's communication anyway... how does that happen? like you say, women are women and men are men, but in my experience i have found that still we can communicate on a very real and personal level without gender being a barrier to understanding... otherwise people would only be able to read and enjoy the writings (and songs) written by people of one's own gender, which is certainly not the case! kind of interesting, isn't it?
    i can't explain it... but maybe because both are made in the image of God... that part of all people that preserves that image and can express it to each other... that is why i believe in the importance (the necessity) of communication. God Himself gives communication very high importance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree, it is quite easy to distinct one from the other.
    The communication thing is quite a miracle, both genders could and sometimes do make conflict with each other due to the preferences of the genders. But we could take the evidence that the world of the day provides that yes we can communicate together, and we can see eye to eye,and too see the different ideas and thoughts of the other. As the human race we have gone on and on with our lives making mistakes, most of which were 'miscommunications.' AKA: Wars. But you may also see where we all have been able to communicate on a mature level. There are things such as treaties, even marriage, I'd say that marriage needs good communication. One might even be able to communicate well enough to perhaps understand the viewpoint of the opposite gender. But I will say it again; To completely comprehend the mind of the opposite is impossible. But the human race depends on communication as it does food and water, if you don't believe me, look at the tower of babble, it has made great progress since no one could understand each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your reply on this... (a little late) I kind of feel sorry for you guys, having to put up with us. That is why I, personally, try to control these swings of emotions (i.e. when I start feeling down I immediately try to cheer myself up, sometimes in the most random ways possible, sometimes in the most predictable...) Honestly, sometimes I find myself wondering what goes through people's heads (they be men or women) and I may even ask people what they're thinking about... I find people very interesting... It's like I care about them, even if I don't know them... I don't know how to explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I agree, people in general are very interesting! I love meeting new people, and I will talk to anyone who will reply.

    And no comment is ever late, it arrives precisely when it does!

    ReplyDelete