Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Radio Show,
I want to host a radio show, me and another person debating or agreeing on different subjects, just talking, telling jokes, and laughing. Making a Radio Show to remember! Now, you have read my blogs, you know that you couldn't know where it would end each day! But that would be the beauty of it! I also believe that in the case of a debate you need more than just the opinions of two guys. Why? Well, we tend to agree on most everything, for the most part that is. So if you have a girl, then you have a conflicting argument going on from the crazy mind of the female mind, and the unpredictable yet very opinionated mind that I hold. So imagine the mayhem that would provide! You know you would want to listen in and maybe even call in! I would enjoy myself WAAAY too much! As I try and always do! So, first and foremost I would need a place to broadcast, and someone to debate with. Everything else just flows with me, I need not a script, I could talk about anything and make it interesting! And the popularity thing might need some advertising, but that can always be done! And sponsors would be an issue that I might need to contemplate, but over all, a snap! So, yeah, I need a life, or maybe my life needs broadcasting? I like the latter better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think radio is a very important part of our culture... and it is here to stay.
ReplyDeleteThink of all the miles you have driven along lonely highways with only radio for company?
and those sleepless nights? radio is better than tv, cuz you can close your eyes while you listen.
and when you feel like talking, and being listened to, is the tv "taking callers" huh?
ah, radio... radio CARES!
I know! But even if no one actually calls in, I could talk to myself with no problem, and, if I had someone helping me? That would be awesome!
ReplyDelete