"Be careful out here boy, there are wolves in these woods." He told Jack with a devious look on his face.
"More so than you may believe, be careful who you confront, or else, they may retaliate." Jack replied with an expression of anger as he stood between them and Rachel.
Now of course you haven't heard that before, well, maybe so, but I doubt it. Although, it is a very truthful statement: There are wolves in these woods. The world is our woods, and there are people out there, and when they see you are weak they will attack. Let me explain, wolves are not fond of attacking the strong food, they go after the weak ones, the ones perhaps injured, or ill-prepared. Also, when you "run," they find it a game to chase, until you are brought down. Now when Jack replied tell him to be careful who he confronts, because some out there will fight back, and defend those who are close to them, and who are being chased. Although in the quote I used, they were talking in literal terms, but that's a different story.
So which are you? Are you the wolf that is attacking people, preferably the weak. Or, are you the one standing between the ones being attacked and the attackers? Or, the one being attacked.
I really have no clue where else I was going with this, so, bye for now!
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment