I know that it's a little early to start with the Christmas stuff, in fact it is Thanksgiving day still, but I wrote this last night and I couldn't resist sharing!
Christmas is here and family draws near,
We laugh allot about secret names,
Of which we drew earlier this year,
And through it all one thing stays the same,
We pick up the book to take a look,
For the story of Christ's birth,
And the Angels singing above the earth,
We read the story, proclaiming God's glory,
Oh Christmas cheer, is sweet to God's ears,
If it's for Him, and not some guy with Reindeer,
Jesus was born to a virgin girl,
And he came to save the world,
So what will you do to spread some joy,
Perhaps by giving a toy, but what I enjoy,
Is to praise the Lord by reading from the Sword,
So on the Christmas day, I wish to say,
To Jesus, Happy Birthday,
No comments:
Post a Comment