Saturday, November 21, 2009

Teenagers,

We teens are really dumb! (No offense all other teens who might be reading this...) But think about it, one person can tell another that they like a certain food, and BANG!! World war 3 erupts, well, close enough. I mean seriously? We teens dig up so much drama that its now insane!! If you don't believe me, then look around you, (if you are a teen.) We seem to be in a continuing cycle of different things, two of which are: Words spoken; hearts broken. (Yes, I know it rhymes, I did that on purpose...) Its drama like this that makes me say: Do you smell something burning?

Yeah, I'm sorry, a random thing of blogging...

2 comments:

  1. Ugh... I agree! I asked a girl if she was ordering a salad (just to see if it was good) and she's all: Are you calling me FAT now? (?!!!)
    Um, no. I just wanted a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, and there is more to the depths of the Drama we teens generate, I could go on and on about it, but I won't.

    ReplyDelete