Sunday, November 15, 2009

A song!

So, I am following two web comedians. They are a duo, and at one of their last live kast they asked us to write songs for them to sing. So I came up with this:

I used to have a pillow, that messed up my hair,
People would ask about it, and I'd say I didn't care,
But the truth is that in the morning it's disgraceful!
Why can't it instead just be facial?

All I seem to grow, is hair on my toes,
And an embarrassing growth, in my nose,
If only I needed to shave! But instead I'm a slave, to my hair!
And I'm telling you now, that I don't think that it's fair!

Now my mustache is weird, why can't it be a beard?
And I all I seem to grow, is peach-fuzz under my nose!

Oh this is song about hair!
The way it treats us men isn't fair!
It will end up falling on our shoulders,
Or getting Grey when we're older,

I find myself getting balder, each time I go outside!
One lady screamed at me, when she noticed my hairless cheeks,
I just thought it was something wrong in her head,
But it turns out, I am the reason that Medusa is dead!

Thank you!!
Jack,
(Not all of this is true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment