HAHA! I wrote a new one!! Enjoy,
Life is ending like a dream,
Leaves are falling from the tree,
And I can only think of what I'll do,
When I am standing next to you,
Words are spoken in harsh tones,
We have advanced to what we know,
And we are turning away from God,
So in the end, what have we really got?
Not allot,
We are lost in our selfish desires,
And I am trying to start a fire,
For God, in my heart,
This road is long and this road is hard,
But Jesus is my one and only spark,
Lives have ended before they have begun,
The problems in this world are so wrong,
I am beginning to wonder where I belong,
Jesus please keep me safe,
Oh please save me from what is wrong,
Thanks for reading!
Jack,
Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I was sick when I wrote it and so I stayed home from church, but, I love church, so I wrote this.
ReplyDelete