Saturday, November 21, 2009

Drama? Seriously?

OK, drama, what's with it? I just had a conversation that could have been avoided. So, someone in a group of friends of mine were apparently flirting,and only two people saw it. They wouldn't say who was flirting, and who wasn't. I see flirting like this; If I am flirting I would like my friends to take the modesty to tell me that I was, so then I could stop. It should be so with friends that they tell you when you are and are not. If I am flirting with a girl I expect someone to pull me to the side and tell me how I am doing so, and I will try and stop. I guess every situation could be handled better. For future reference, if anyone truly considers themselves my friend, please tell me if I am flirting. After conversations like that, someone just apologizes and clams up... Drama, I would call it the 15 plague God sent to man, except, it's self generated. And once again, us Teens are dumb, me included. We say things sometimes just to get at each other, we generate strife within each other's lives for no reason. Well, answers are given in time, patience is a hard earned thing, but to strive for it is admirable...

No comments:

Post a Comment