Seriously you ladies! But then again, this may be just me. But you need to decide what kind of books you like, now of course you like a good Romance. But I think that two people at least have told me that girls love a mystery, I am leaning towards this. You see, I love to write action, for one it is all that I can easily read. But if I were to do a mystery, I could also do a Romance. Wouldn't that be something! That would hold both action and Romance. Well my readers from afar, and anear. What say you to my doing of Mystery? Come on, comment, you know you wanna!
Jack,
You could always do a mysterious romance.... :D
ReplyDeletehmm... girl encounters a mystery when on vacation to ancestral home in England... the young village boy who works in the stables, whom no one notices, turns out to not only have a great gift of observation and putting two and two together, he is kind, fun to be around, carefree, and different from any boy she has ever known... and they are instantly drawn to each other... and as he helps her solve the mystery, they incidentally discover that he is an heir to a great fortune because of some good deed his great-great-grandfather did for her great-great-grandfather, ... something like slaying a dragon or saving lives, finally rewarded generations later
ReplyDelete