Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dear Sister:

Dear Sister, I know that you read my blog. And I read yours, and although yours is not as random babblingish as mine. It is still a great blog to read. So Dear Sister, I come here to tell you how thankful I am that you do blog. And I a thanking you for following mine, you sharing your personal thoughts to the world while I am just letting the imagination and creativity run. So Dear Sister I shall say farewell in this blog of mine and when I read yours I will have a great time.

(Link inserted,)

Jack,

2 comments:

  1. that is super!
    that is great!

    i am a new blog reader, and when i see someone following a blog i like to look at it too...
    and your sisters blog has ministered to me, it has good stuff that i need to read about...

    there's a lot of wisdom that people have that if it weren't for the fact that they write it down, we wouldn't know about it... that's why i am basically a blog reader... i love to read what people have to say...

    yours is really good too! it is entertaining and fun.
    i really enjoy every post... whichever way it leads! it is an adventure, alright!

    ReplyDelete