Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay! Let's start this session by saying! Hello! Thank you for joining the random expediencies of a master randomositer! And so let us begin, you see over the past few seconds I have been wondering all sorts of things that I cannot think of right now! So let the chasing of rabbits begin. The Romance Novel, man oh man. What to write, WHAT TO WRITE? Well, it will come to me. I've got all of these ideas! But I've also got other things on my mind, like hair. It is on my head, which is where the mind resides, meaning I need to be very concerned about it! (Especially being a guy, I am gonna lose all of this hair in the next twenty or so years.) But I also have two other books that I am trying to finish, and I want to write several more songs. I have one in the making, but it is at a very slow production speed at this point. And as I am writing this I am talking to a friend of mine about relationships, something of which I only know so little. So my life is one pig potluck, throw everything in there and hope it turns out good! So my life is something of fun, I'm still trying to convince some friends to go with me out on the street to use those pick up lines. But none have answered. One of my friends at church started to tell me that they had a dream that I was chasing her down a road trying to kill her. Okay, first off, I would not ever kill a girl. I do not want to ever kill anyone, the only way I would, is if I was saving someone's life through it. And even then I wouldn't be proud of it,  not in the least. So my life is just going somewhere, and I am trying to figure out where. Well it is supposed to snow, I am not sure if it will. But if it does I get $50. You see, I have decided that if it does snow then I am going to run outside in nothing but shorts, and then one of my friends said that he'd pay me if I got it one video.

So, Adiosa, Bondrors! Goodsighs!

Jack,

1 comment:

  1. we got snow! not a whole lot, but it will be minus 6 tonight (with the wind chill, I assume)

    ReplyDelete