Sunday, January 24, 2010

100th post or so!!



So my 100th blog post!! Or 99th, I'm not really sure. As you might be able to see by the photos I am showing, this blog post has photos. But these photographs feature a certain man. And yet I sit here wondering a way to describe him and still do justice to his personality. But about him I can tell you without a doubt, he is not your average Joe. He is my brother, anything but average, and originality is his specialty. He is more than just a one of them people that go places with me, take me off into the magical place known as, anywhere. With him some of my more painful experiences have happened, yet they were all a blast not soon to be forgotten. He is not much of an animal person, at all...period. But sometimes he can tolerate reptiles, sometimes. He is a man there when you need a laugh, or when you don't. Most times he holds less amounts of seriousness than I, but when he feels he needs to address something, he does. He stands by his beliefs like he does his shotgun when there is a snake in the yard...only he gets to shoot it. And if I ever meet another man like him, I will not believe it. He isn't a man that can be replicated in personality, he is a totally unique person. With a smile on his face wherever he goes, has a great taste in music and style. He can take It with the best of them, whatever It is in the case. Never would I go to say that this man is immature, yet holds a sense of humor, that if you didn't know him, you might not appreciate. He is a very unaverage, extra among the ordinary; Joe.








And so, with over half of the blog written I shall commemorate the next hundred blogs to come! But I have no clue how to do that, so I am going to post a few things for you to read or just to skip right over to the comment box, either is fine with me.

So They Say:

Call me crazy because that is me, call me lazy, well being that is easy,
Control my emotions, because sometimes they are as crazy as the oceans,
We are crazy and unpredictable, and as unstable as a two legged table,
Our love will never last, and it never existed in the past,
So they say,

So they say, perhaps just to cause us pain, to point us in a different way,
So kiss me now goodbye, and if I miss you again then I will cry,
Red sunset almost night, a sad and soothing sight, the sun becomes a red light,
The tears fall from our eyes, as the stars appear in the skies,

So this lonely cold begins to hit me, and all of the world seems old,
Great, were the times we lived together, so let's tie us together with a strong tether,
And then may we never, have to say goodbye, to the good times make us fly,
So we are hopeless in our love, scarred and covered in our blood,
So they say,

So we sit in the sun, and when the day is done, there is no room to run,
Lost in our thoughts, the lies haven't been bought, together we stay,
And say what they may, we will be okay, and go own way.
While they say, so they say, what they say, words gone away,


No Name Yet: (If you wish you can give a suggestion.)

Come here and sit a spell, listen now about the crazy cell,
For we are Lost and Lonely, despised yet not disguised,
Oh, can't you tell? I'm not doing well?
Watch the rainbows dance across the sky, as the summer rain bids goodbye,

Oh, why do we lie? We just sit here and cry, 'til someone asks us why,
And then we tell the lies, and never want to say goodbye,
And when we do we cry, leading to more lies, and I will just ask why,

So let's let the truth flow, and imagination roam, then we head home,
At the end of the day I'll let you go, and try not to let my tears show,
You must return to your humble abode, that little house down the road,

Oh love me like the morning sun, and when the day is done, I will be happily set in the sky,
And I'll watch as everything else passes by, as long as you are mine, all will be fine,
Promise me you will never leave, for too long a time, and I'll keep giving you rhymes,
For as long as we are alive, you are as beautiful as the sky, whether the stars shine or the sun is high,

You are a bright beacon to me, as sweet as honey can be, oh lifetime of a memory,
As graceful as the birds in the air, as smooth as the water and as rare as a million dollars,
Could I ever feel so much smaller, than when I am with you, we have nothing to lose,
So as the days ends, let us watch the sunset, and I'll bet, you had a smile on your face,
We sit in what seems a very soothing place, and leaving is a disgrace, but I'll return at a fast pace,
Summer Dreams:

I am walking down the street, and cars are going past me, coming very close at high speeds,
Then you came by and offered me a ride, I jumped in with my converse shoes, nothing new,
But to my surprise you asked me to drive,

So let's take a summer drive, with the speakers playing music at our sides,
The wind is in the air, and our hair, exploring the road without a care,
Our destination is where? It doesn't matter cause we're going to make it there,

Oh road of love, guided by the stars above, and as beautiful as a dove,
Bumps in the road, and winter snows, where we go, we don't know,
On the road of love, oh beautiful one, sitting next to me, oh I hate empty seats,

Oh look at you sitting there, I'll remember the laughs we shared, when we didn't have a care,
Where are those times? Can you hear the wind chimes? Or is it heart strings of mine?
So when must you leave? You go away, and come back another day, but what shall I say?
Oh please don't be, a midnight summers dream, oh, crazy things, you make me want to sing.

Another Song Without a Name: (feel free to input on this one too.)

I'm sorry for what's been said, and I know that apologies are dead,
I didn't mean to hurt you, that is not what I wanted to do,
I remember the days, and I don't know what to say,
Oh where I went wrong, your voice sings a wonderful song,

So I'm not going to ask you to love me,
And I guess I'd deserve it if you hated me,
I should have seen it coming,
I hope you can forgive this thing,

Oh lovely one, what have I done?
Mistakes I've made, well I was wrong,
The stars run like they know not where they belong,
Oh skies began to cry, and the fault is mine,

Oh a voice like an angel begins to cry,
Your face you try to hide as time just flies,
What did I do and what shall I say, when I see you,
I guess you chose what was best, the right thing to do,


Thanks for reading,

Jack,

5 comments:

  1. whoa!
    that's a lot of powerful thoughts and lyrics for one blog!
    do you or your brother or sister compose music?
    these would be great to be sung...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, one of my brothers plays guitar, but I actually want to learn piano and put music to it myself. And the songs and such, it was really in celebration of the big 1-0...0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the end to something only means it shall begin another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta say. this is my favorite blogopotamus of yours.

    ReplyDelete