So me along with five of my friends (Well 4 and one sister.) are starting a Youth Bible Study. So far it is going quite well, six people (Including me.) have confirmed that they are going to try and make it there. I really feel led to do this, so I am. I am hoping that aLLOT of people (Youth,) will show, and feel like they can share with us. Like if they need prayer but they wouldn't bring it up in the usual youth meeting on Wednesday, why wouldn't they bring it up on Wednesdays? I am not really sure, but even so. My goal is for all participants to feel like they are with friends, I don't want them to feel like I am preaching but more so encouraging. Well not just me but everyone there, me and all.
Quick thing here, my sister Bethany got engaged last Friday to some *Vampire*. Well thanks Raydin for finally getting her off our hands! (That along with the Vampire thing is a joke.)
This is all for now!
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment