So I told you guys I would share some books, well I came up with this one because of my sisters generous driving to the River boat ramp! Here it is:
I was under a small ledge of dirt, two soldiers walked towards me. I had to take them out and be able to get away before help came for them, I also could not get caught. I heard them come closer, I pulled out my pistol. I was hoping not to use it, I slowly made my way to the top of the ridge after they turned around. I walked slowly and as quiet as I could, then I heard a twig snap underneath my feet. They turned around, I shot one in the shoulder which distracted the other one. I ran at him and before he turned around to shoot I was right there. I punched him in the face hard enough to knock him out. I knew that more men would be here soon, I went down the ridge to grab the rest of my equipment. As I climbed back up a man walked towards me, he was about fifty yards away.
"Hey you, come here!" He said.
With out thinking it through instinct took over, I ran about five yards and dove into the murky muddy river we were next to. I was able to stay under water for about two minutes swimming with the downstream current and towards the other side at the same time. When I did come up I was half way across the river, I came up gasping for air.
"That was...... extraordinary!" I said to myself.
I just let the flow drift me down stream while I caught my breath, I stayed like that for about twenty minutes. I was about to keep swimming to the other side when something hit my leg, then I heard a motor coming upstream towards me.
"Rats, double trouble!" I said as I realized that the River was infested with Alligators.
I was starting to panic, the boat was getting closer. The alligator hit me again, I grabbed a rope and tied a slip knot. I slipped in the water where it had been hitting me, it swam into it and got caught. It wasn't all that big but it would do, I hid myself as best as I could. When the boat came in range I threw the gator inside of it, I also threw the rope and it got caught in the motor of the boat. The two men in the boat scared went crazy and the motor jerked which knocked them out. I swam forward and got inside of the boat, I released the Alligator. The two men pulled out their pistols.
"Oh, pistols. I am so scared, guys they are wet and useless now! I would suggest you get to shore before bigger animals come along." I told them.
I untangled the rope and drove off before they could get back on.
Well that's it! (For now!)
Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment