Saturday, August 8, 2009

Journey of the unending mind.

What do we think all the time? What is going through each of our heads? For yourself the answer is evident, for those around you it could be a hard question. (One that might not ever be answered.) To spend a day exploring MY mind would be a nightmare for some, (Well most not just some.) I am a very complex person. I am constantly thinking about the possibilities of what isn't supposed to happen, where do you think my books come from?! To explore my mind I would consider an honor! (And yes that is a little conceited!) But I am the only one who truly does have a clue what I am thinking! What is my subconscious mind thinking though? It is sub and not present time and thought, a mystery that seems to stay unsolved. A nagging thought as you wonder: What am I thinking Subconsciously? The more I think about it the more convinced I am that I would make a great SYFY writer! Isn't that what Scifi is? The possibility of the impossible? It is the meaning of adventure and imagination! The two greatest things a human mind has! A world of unending life that shouldn't exist, life full of discoveries! It's an amazing thing, I would hope that if you could go through my mind it would be clear that every time I talk to someone I try to make them laugh. (That goes for my writing also.) If you ended up thinking otherwise than you looked in the wrong place!


Good bye for,

Jack,

No comments:

Post a Comment