So, we have all heard people say: "Practice makes perfect!" Or: "Hard work pays off." Well I say: "Uh huh." I have been practicing something form the past two............. days, I have been playing a game. Now you guys are all saying: "Now he's gone crazy." Well no, I was crazy before! But it's a video game, well I had been doing good. A vigorous workout on the Wii, I am actually sore from it. But today the game pulls up on a mode I like to stand up on, so I of course JUMP up! And pull a butt muscle, of course I of all people would hurt themselves AGAIN. Not to mention what I hurt, a butt muscle. Is it even possible to pull a muscle in that area? Apparently yes. Now I am sure that I will have people tell me that it happened because of over use of the Wii. Well, that's not a problem, the Wii is good exercise! It's jumping off the couch that gets you! So word from the wise! NO JUMPING!
Until my next injury, Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment