If I had to describe my life in lets say.... three words, I would Say..... Writing, Coldplay, And the most important!: God. Writing is so much fun for me! I sit make up a fun yet dangerous situation and write what I would do! It is so much easier than I used to and then people put it now! The main character name is the easiest part! Just put what you would want your name to be if it wasn't what it is at that point in you life! Really the hardest part for me is the name of the chapters! I hate doing that! In fact that is exactly what i am stuck on! Well at least I have Coldplay to help me! Why does Coldplay help me? I do not know! The songs are relaxing! And i seem to get the lyrics better than i usually do! It makes me want to learn to play an instrument! Believe me, That is a surprise! As soon as i get this cast off I am going to Run.... Run as fast as i can! and i am not going to stop until i have to! I am so not enjoying not being able to go fast! I am going to climb a tree, and sit and think about my story writing every thing down while listening to Coldplay! That at this point of my Cast punishment would be a perfect day! Paradise would be exaggerating.
Well until then i will sit here and type! Goodbye for now! Jack,
No comments:
Post a Comment