Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feeling down is starting to get annoying......................

I have been feeling really down lately, I keep having people call me stupid for jumping off the barn. I had fun while I was in the air and as I said in one of my other blogs it has made me more thankful for what God gave us. I am NOT stupid just because I broke a bone! I mean most of the people that told me that I am stupid had done something similar or worse in they're life....... I don't need to name who they are or what they did. It doesn't help any that I can't do anything my self! People might wonder why I am on the internet as much as I can....... the reason is so I can get away from the criticism. They may be joking....... but it still hurts, more than they might ever know.

2 comments:

  1. Who has called you stupid? And are you sure they aren't saying that what you did, not who you are is stupid?
    Because you are not stupid. And I'm sorry you've been having people say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the other day an old lady at church hit because i jumped of the barn and said "That was stupid! You could have had a V-8!" and maybe the whole stupid thing isn't what the said, but when you call someone an idiot it is the same as calling them stupid!

    ReplyDelete