Saturday, July 24, 2010

I hope this title is original....

I don't really understand it, but I haven't really written anything in some time. Not a real blog, fully blown out with random and pointless facts followed by lame jokes. I even seem to be lagging with my own personal writing. I believe that to a certain extent it is a good thing.

So, I have been thinking. You know that play that I wanted to write a while back? And then said that I was going to wait a bit. Well, last night I came up with a brilliant but alternate way of writing a play with a different story line basis. But don't be too disappointed if I decide to drop this one as well. For as of now, it is going slowly.

I think something in my writing that I need to understand is the comprehension of different inspirations and ideas that I need to or need not to pursue. And so, perhaps I will get this well and done. Who knows? But all I can do is wait and hope the what comes of this idea.

Thanks for reading,

Jack,

6 comments:

  1. writing... the best writing, starts with experience... one of my favorite authors, Robert Louis Stevenson, (well probably all of them, not just him) did a whole lot of living: listening to people, reading newspapers, etc. and that was the foundation of the stories he wrote. Many of these stories (if not all) have a basis on real events, which is why they are so interesting, as truth IS stranger than fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Newblogreader... truth can be stranger than fiction. In fiction, you sort of expect unlikely things to happen... But when things happen in real life, THEN people are surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just checking to make sure you're alive!
    GOD bless!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am alive, as far as I know anyway. I just haven't found anything to blog about yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, good! Just checking, since I know a lot can happen in a month... GOD Bless!

    ReplyDelete