Friday, June 18, 2010

Wild Adventures.

Apparently, a place only existing in Georgia.

Yesterday, my brothers and sister, went on a road together. Granted, there were only a little over half of my family. Strange isn't it? That when you live in a big family, 5 people seems like too small a crowd.

Anyway, we got there, and immediately my nerves shot up high, and the closer I got to any ride that brought me 10 feet or more into the air, the worse it became. And so, I was convinced, several times. To test my fear of heights, over, and over, and over, and over again. It was fun and traumatizing in more than one way. But a great time all the same.

Ah what times we have together, the phenomenal five.

Thanks for reading,

Jack,

8 comments:

  1. ...brings back memories of Six Flags in LA... (the magic mountain one) The thrill, the excitement... i think I need to go back now...
    By the way, I love your new template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack,
    I was wondering if you're related to the Stevensons that live in Whatcom County in Washington. Some of them attend my church. Just wondering!
    :p I also like the template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, my name is not Jack Stevenson. It is a character in a book that really reflects my personality more than any other character. So no, I am not related to them as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks! I was looking through the new templates and say this one. I noticed that it half way matched my picture, so I put it up. Thanks so much!

    And Catie, it was fun!

    Amiee, it was a very enjoyable time, except my extensive fear of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid of heights, too... but roller coasters are definitely worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, definitely fun. But more so for my family then me... because I literally scream like a girl... no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. None taken... I tend to scream like a girl, too...

    ReplyDelete