Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I find myself more and more reflecting on my life. More so on the past few months, and mostly on the mistakes I have made on the way. And the more I remember these memories, the more I remember background memories.

i.e. Something I was working on, or certain songs I was listening to at the time.

Things like that are burnt into my mind as to accompany the memory.

And as I reflect, I almost see a memory, that I want to bury out of my life completely. And trust me, it is more than possible.

I haven't been working on much lately, I have a lot on my mind.

Well, thanks for reading.

Jack,

3 comments:

  1. Jack, what does this mean: "it's more than possible" does it mean that it is impossible? or possible and even more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it can be all three, but the context I meant was that: It is possible, and for me at least; it tends to be incredibly easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is great!
    I'm glad that is what you meant.

    (btw, English is not my first language, and although I am a fluent speaker, the "idioms" are sometimes not completely clear... do please excuse me for asking, I wanted to know for sure what it was you meant)

    ReplyDelete