Friday, April 16, 2010

Apology...

I need to apologize , I had planned on working on that play more , but थे more thought that I put into it, the more I realized that I had no idea what I was writing about. You see, I find myself too young to be writing about love, and to understand what I write. And so, I set this aside, not forever, but only for the time being. And I will continue it sometime later in my life. Thank you for understanding. I do indeed intend to continue trying to write plays, so if you have any ideas you think that I might be able to do, please let me know. Although, I do see writing love songs a bit different. Because as I write a play, I am setting up a story about a life that is not mine, (This goes the same with Romance Novels.) Where as a song is driven with a motive, it is about me and my life, one that is not a fictional story I dreamt up.

Thanks for reading,


Jack ,

1 comment:

  1. That makes a lot of sense!
    I like what you said about songwriting... it is yours... like where you are writing about a feeling that you have experienced, it could be a moment in time, already past or now, or even feelings about the future... your feelings are completely yours, not a fictionalized account...

    kind of like a blog set to music!

    ReplyDelete